It is with a very heavy heart that I write this update. The doctors informed Adam and I -the time has come for Zachary to go into Hospice care. The TPN and nutrition he is getting isn't enough to sustain him and his organs are suffering, and he is constant pain. He is currently on tons of pain medications to help him with his pain, but there isn’t anything more the doctors can do for him.
Our family is dealing the best we can with the situation ahead of us. It looks like Zachary will go to a wonderful facility for his end of life care, as that point approaches. As soon as he enters into the facility, they are predicting that he won't make it more than a few weeks. Due to the nature of the care provided at the facility we won’t be having any visitors.
Please pray for peace and comfort for Zachary! He has gone through so much in his short life.
People are asking, "how can I help?" Right now my answer is simply---I don't know. I am taking a leave from work and so is Adam, so we will figure out what we need later.
Thanks again for your prayers, support and thoughts.
10 comments:
To the Bullock Family- I've never met Zach, but he is an inspiration. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. May peace and comfort be with Zach.
-Katharine
Your family and Zach are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for comfort during this time. Please let me know what I can do when you know what might make your load easier, dinner maybe? Please please let me know. Thinking of you all. Meghan Quick
Oh I'm so sad to hear about Zachary and your families struggles. I can only sympathize after my own son Mavericks suffering and passing 4 years ago. My thoughts are with you all.
Tammy (Wright) Baer
Oh, there are probably so many prayers going out. Lord, may Zachary's passing be full of peace, and may you even feel The Angel of the Lord, Jesus Himself, taking him in His arms. May you be comforted with God's comfort, beyond what we can imagine. So sorry...
Meredith, you and your family are in our prayers more than ever. We are praying for peace for all of you, and especially comfort and peace for Zachary. May you feel God's love and the love and support of your family and friends around you during this incredibly difficult time.
Thinking of you,
Karen and family
Meredith, We are thinking of and praying for all of you. You are an inspiring and amazing mother and teacher. May you and your family feel the love and be comforted by family, friends and most of all, Heavenly Father.
I am sending love & hugs your way. I hope your family finds strength in each other to deal with this rough time.
iv'e never met you, but your website was passed to me from the Mason family, I want you to know that people wo don't even know your family are praying for you and sending you love and light and your sweet son Zachary is a remarkable and brave little boy.
I am sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with your family. May he rest in peace.
Dear Bullock Family, We are so saddened to hear the news today from Ms Tracy about your son Zachary. Please know that many prayers are with you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in this time of need. Derek, Christina, Donovan and Zachary Jue
Post a Comment