Sunday, October 10, 2010

Peaceful Dreams

Zachary John Bullock has
grown his wings and is in heaven.

He peacefully past on October 10th, 2010

Please come and celebrate his life and support the Bullock family.

There will be a memorial celebrating his life
on
Saturday, October 16th
1pm
Canyon Creek Church
9015 S. Gale Ridge Rd.
San Ramon
*All family and friends are welcome to attend including children.



Graveside Service
Saturday, October 16th
11am
Queen of Heaven Cemetery
Lafayette



*Please no flowers*

In lieu of flowers
please donate directly to

The Bullock Family
or
George Mark Children's House (In memory of Zachary Bullock)


At the memorial there will be baskets to place donations and an additional basket where students of Mrs.Bullock's and friends of Garrett and Dominic can leave a note or pictures for the family.

Obituary can be found online @
http://www.catholicobituaries.org/

9 comments:

Trish said...

Our love and prayers are with you all.

MsLibraryLady said...

May your memories of Zachary be joyous and blessed. Our prayers are with you. ~Nick & Larissa Worth

Unknown said...

It has been such an honor taking care of Zachary here at the GMCH. Your an awesome family with a great group of supportive friends, can I borrow them :). I hope to see you all again soon. Goodbye to our little angel Zachary, he will be truly missed. God Bless you and your family.

Delicia (D) :)

Whitney said...

God Bless Zachary! God bless his family! The power of your love is so wonderful- please know you are loved and Zachary is love.

Your story is amazing and I pray for you and for Zachary peace.

I love your photo of your boys! Thank you for sharing your story.

--Whitney

The Petersons said...

Our hearts go out to you and your family. May you have peace knowing your angel Zachary will be with you always, not in body, but in spirit, without pain or difficulties. Our thoughts are with you...
Carol, Doug & Kristen Peterson

Anonymous said...

Our hearts and our prayers are with you and your family, Mer. I hope you can find peace and comfort at this time. I love you - min

Cupcakes and Lizards said...

Meridith,

You are such a fine woman, a gifted teacher, and a beautiful mother. We can't stop thinking about you and your family during this extremly emotional time. Zachary will live on in spirit. God bless the Bullock family.
With all our love & support,
Reese and the rest of the Watson family

Unknown said...

Ria misses her little angel Zach....I will miss his little lisping voice saying "Ria"...even though I only saw him in the hospital I got to bond with him in a very special way...he was a very special little boy with one of the best smiles I ever saw...he would make my day.
God bless you for your courage in being an advocate for your child and allow him the dignity of no longer having to feel the pain of medical interventions....he is now able to be an angel and watch over all of us...
My heart aches for your loss but know that you all were the absolute best family a child could ever have...
With all my love,
Nurse Ria

wrxnut25 said...

God bless you and the rest of the family during this difficult time. Praise God that Zach's suffering is now over! We love you guys hang in there.
-Greg and Falon